2006-05-23 - 12:48 p.m.
Ten years ago, it was 1996. Take this survey, post the results, and see how many things have changed since then.
1) How old were you?
2) Where did you go to school?
THEN: Working. At Ohio State
NOW: Working. Not at Ohio State
3) Where did you work?
THEN: WOSU, Ohio State University
NOW: Public Radio in my hometown.
4) Where did you live?
THEN: townhouse apartment in Columbus.
NOW: My own house in a great old neighborhood.
5) How was your hairstyle?
THEN: Longer and non descript.
NOW: shortish and spikey
6) Did you wear braces?
7) Did you wear contacts?
8) Did you wear glasses?
9) Who was your best friend?
THEN: Anne or Ron
10) Which of your pets were still alive?
THEN: Haydn and Mozart
NOW: Haydn, Claude and Millie
11) Who was your boyfriend/girlfriend?
THEN: Didn't have one
NOW: Husband. The best.
12) Who was your celebrity crush?
THEN: no idea. wasn't really into celebrities.
NOW: George Clooney and Tom Jones are ok by me.
13) Who was your regular-person crush?
THEN: Guy I worked with
14) How many piercing did you have?
THEN: two per ear
NOW: one per ear (the other closed up)
15) How many tattoos did you have?
16) What was your favorite band/singer?
THEN: Manhattan Transfer
17) Had you smoked cigarettes?
18) Had you gotten drunk?
19) Had you DRIVEN?
20) If so which car?
THEN: Saturn four door
21) Looking back, are you where you thought you would be in 2006?
I had no idea. But things are turning out well.
2 comments so far