2006-06-09 - 12:34 p.m.
Slow day at the radio ranch.
And my assistant is getting annoying again.
Here's a stolen meme:
Fill in the blanks about your senior year. The longer ago it was the better.
1. Who was your best friend?
Probably Sheri and Kimberly. We're still friends.
2. What sports did you play?
3. What kind of car did you drive?
1981 Toyota Tercel hatchback. Yeah baby!
4. Its Friday night, where were you at?
5. Were you a party animal?
6. Were you considered a flirt?
7. Ever skip school?
No. I have hardcore parents. "If school is in session, you will be there"
8. Ever smoke?
9. Were you a nerd?
Yea, probably. Not because I was freaky smart, because I wasn't. But I was just so....Not In.
10. Did you get suspended/expelled?
11. Can you sing the Alma Mater?
12. Who was your favorite teacher?
my Latin teacher
13. Favorite class?
Bacteriology. Made me feel smart Or College Reading Lab. A semester of reading what I wanted and doing book reports. Easy A.
14. What was your school's full name?
Homestead High School
15. School mascot?
16. Did you go to the Prom?
17. If you could go back and do it over, would you?
Good God no. Horrible. HORRIBLE
18. What do you remember most about graduation?
Having the slide show canceled because the class was jumping up and down yelling "tastes great/less filling". Mortifying.
19. Favorite memory of your senior year?
I don't really have one
20. Were you ever posted up on the senior wall?
We didn't have a senior wall.
21. Did you have a job your senior year?
Yeah, I worked at Burger King.
22. Who did you date?
23. Where did you go most often for lunch?
we couldn't leave campus.
24. Have you gained weight since then?
Good lord yes. I thought I was HUGE then. I would LOVE to be that "huge" now.
25. What did you do after graduation?
Went to Hanover College, Hanover IN
26. When did you graduate?
1 comments so far